Traditional African Religions + other world faiths: 20%
Tanzania is a warrior nation, used by God in response to the Ugandan church’s prayers to remove their Islamic dictator, Idi Amin. They stand at the crossroads between Islam and Christianity in East Africa, called to raise a standard, hold the line and go forward taking more territory from the enemy – to take the gospel particularly into Islamic nations.
Problems to be solved / Prayer Points
- Persecution: Pray for the persecuted church in Tanzania. Pray that the Muslim leaders and Islamic extremists who encourage and perpetrate such persecution would come to know Jesus.
- Pray that the government would have wisdom and courage in confronting evil.
- Pray for Church leaders to have opportunities to receive Bible training and personal development.
- Pray for wisdom and favour for the Church and other Christian organisations
Signs of Hope
- Thank God for the growth of the evangelical population
- Praise God for the commitment to plant new churches and the good fruit it has born